WE ARE HIRING!
Music Monkey Jungle LLC has been providing high-quality, fun and affordable programs since July of 2010. We connect communities of varying ages and abilities through music, movement, friendship and community. We are members of ASCAP, NAfME, AOSA and The Recording Academy. We are based in Philadelphia, PA and our original songs, dances, games and programs are in a wide range of educational and outreach establishments.
We are actively seeking a Performance Specialist for our partnering locations on the Main Line. This person is passionate, has experience on stage, proficiently plays guitar/ukulele and has a captivating singing voice. This candidate will demonstrate patience, kindness, integrity and knowledge while performing this job's duties with a warm, nurturing, caring and communicative demeanor and creating the same environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music Performance, Music Education, Musical Theatre.
- At least 2 years in Music Education and/or Music Performance.
- Confident in front of audiences of varying ages, abilities and sizes.
- Proficiency on guitar, ukulele, percussion (pitched and un-pitched) and professional / expert level vocal technique.
- Clearances, background checks and finger prints in hand and at the ready.
- Convey, with confidence and clarity, the Music Monkey Jungle Mission & Philosophy.
- Understand the learning benchmarks and standards of NAfME.
- Know of Orff Schulwerk, Kodaly and Dalcroze Methodologies.
- Expertise on body awareness, spatial awareness, young learners, music and movement discipline.
- A positive, team player.
- To apply, please send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org